Tuesday 13 January 2009

Christianity-Answers

My website 'Christianity-Answers' should be up and running (God willing) within a month time. The original plan was to open the website already in early January, yet due to my dissertation which (God willing) will be completed by the end of March, I have had to give priority to my studies.

The website focuses on apologetics, and should include articles on Bible criticism, non-Christian religions, atheism, evolution, the Bible and Science and ethics.

So far however I have only prepared two articles on issues related to Islam. One dealing with the Qur'anic testimony of the reliability of the Bible (what I consider to be the ultimate Islamic paradox) and the second and fairly lengthy one, a detailed assessment on the Qur'an and cosmology.

In addition I intend to post a number of articles on the fabrication of the Qur'an, the Qur'anic use pre-Islamic sources, variants in early Qur'an and Qur'anic textual criticism.

Of greater interest however will be my assessment on the Qur'an and modern science, it does not take much effort to an individual with the slightest insight into early pre-Islamic Greek, Roman and Indian philosophy and science to see that the author of the Qur'an had access to these sources and plagiarized a fair amount of these ideas into what allegedly is the Word of God.

No comments:

A response and challenge to those who oppose the Christian faith.