I am informed that Osama Abdallah has stated that his priory reason for being and remaining a muslim are the supposed Qur'anic predictions of modern science.
The Qur'an states that:
1. That Allah separated the heavens and earth who once were combined together or fused. This is supposedly a prediction to the Big Bang theory.
2. That the heavens were once smoke. This is supposedly a prediction of the early state of the universe in its gasseous level.
3. That Allah initially made the smoke into seven heavens. I am not sure exactly what this is supposed to predict.
My questions for Osama Abdallah:
1. Would you state that these are miracolous predictions to modern science?
2. Would you say that these predictions provide good reason for an individual to remain a muslim?