Thursday 5 February 2009

Christianity-Answers Delayed

I regret to inform the readers of this blog, that my website Christianity-Answers, will be slightly delayed. Currently, I am drowning in studies, which is the reason why I leave all my posts short.

This has left me rather passive on the various debate forums, which is a pitty, I except however to resume the debate ministry after March.

Those who are Christians, do keep my dissertation in your prayers; it's a rather detailed and complicated study. To be frank I am considering to shorten the proposal and focus on oral tradition and transmission between 30 AD to 200 AD only.

Keep also in mind my Greek and Hebrew studies; these have proven tremendously helpful in my studies but make it difficult when stuck in a dissertation deadline.

No comments:

A response and challenge to those who oppose the Christian faith.