This seminar will be held on Wednesday 13 May related to the Qur'an and why Christians reject it as the Word of God.
This is list below contains the variaty of topics we will assess under our session:
- The Qur'anic Testimony to the Bible
- The Inability of Allah to protect the Qur'an while revealed
- Short introduction to the Satanic verses
- Humans who influenced the Qur'anic information
- Passages in the Qur'an revealed to benefit the prophet above others
- The sources of the Qur'an: Greek philosophy, the Talmud and other Jewish sources, the Gospel of John and Gnosticism
- The Fact that Muslims in Muhammad's time failed to preserve the Qur'an in its oral and written form.
- The state of the Qur'an after Muhammad's death and prior to its written composition
- The variaty of Qur'ans and their variaties
- The conspiracy: the burning and revision of the Qur'an, its purpose and political motive
- The attempt to clear away all traces of the conspiracy
- Contradictions and errors in the Qur'an