Thursday 20 January 2011

Sorry for my recent Absence

I want to apologize for my absence the last six months. We have moved into a rather significant ministry (still within the field of apologetics), which has demanded significant time to adapt into a new administration, different topics and a lot of research and teaching.

I intend to resume my writing on my blogs and the answeringmuslims.org blog in nearest future.

Be ready for a whole lot more information on these blogs the next months.

I also agreed upon a written debate with Ehteshaam Gulam on the 'death of Jesus'. Sorry for my delay brother Gulam. Do contact me if you read this.

God bless

7 comments:

Yahya Snow said...

Welcome back

Hogan Elijah Hagbard said...

I am glad you are reading my blog

Yahya Snow said...

And I hope you are reading mine as I have a sharp rebuke to offer

Hogan Elijah Hagbard said...

Blogs that refrain from critizing Islamic attrocities on Christians, I simply tend to exonerate myself from. Do I need to remind you on the Pakistani girl that was raped, murdered and killed, and all you could think of was the phrase: 'Islam is demonic'

GreekAsianPanda said...

Hi!! =)

KROCK said...

Is there compulsion in Islam? Are you free to disbelieve?

Hogan Elijah Hagbard said...

I am sure you are free to disbelieve, but you may face the consequences.

A response and challenge to those who oppose the Christian faith.