For those attending the seminar: ‘How Can I Be Sure About My Faith’ on Wednesday the 10 of February.
We will be looking at two matters:
1. How can a Christian be sure that the religion of Christianity is genuine?
2. How can a Christian be sure that his faith in Christianity is genuine?
We will assess these two questions from three angles:
• The personal angle (I): which elements (evidence) in me and my life provide evidence that what I believe in is genuine?
• The personal angle (2): What evidence in me and my life provides evidence that my faith is genuine?
• The angle of apologetics: Which external elements (historical, scientific, philosophical) are available that confirm that your faith is based upon what is genuine?
My only requirement is that you think these matters through until Wednesday.